Paint directly in the OpenGL Viewport onto Polygon Objects. Use Stamps and Stencils to paint directly onto your models. Select layers using the new Material View. Easily change stamps and stencils using the new Content View.
Full documentation can be found here.
This video quickly demonstrates the Paint Brush based on the Sculpting System. Use it to easily paint using Stamps, Stencils and symmetry onto your models. (Useful for Studio and BodyPaint 3D users).
This video demonstrates the Standard Paint Brush which does not require the Sculpting System (useful for Broadcast, Visualize and Prime users).
Paint Brush Standard
- Works with any version of Cinema 4D and BodyPaint.
- Does not require the Sculpting system.
- Paint directly onto any Polygonal Object
- Project an image directly onto objects.
- Project a Vector Graphics image directly onto objects.
- Octane support for direct updating to the Octane Live View.
Old Paint Brush Tutorials
There are a number of paint brush tutorials that were created back for the initial release of R17. While it is recommended to use the new Material View and Layer View, many of the workflows in these older tutorials are still valid for the current paint brush. To watch these videos head over to the tutorials for Paint Brush Tutorials (2016)