- This plugin will let you take a snap shot of the current viewport and add it to a camera thumbnails view.
- Clicking on any of the thumbnails will change your viewport camera to the camera position shown in the thumbnail.
- You can also choose to add all existing C4D cameras as thumbnail to the list.
- If you change your scene you can choose to update individually selected thumbnails or all of them.
- And of course you can delete the currently selected thumbnail.
- All camera thumbnails are stored with the scene file.
- If someone does not have the plugin on their computer when you share the file then it will still open fine.
This plugin does not come with any support and there is no guarantee of any updates.
Note: This video shows a very early prototype of the system.