- This plugin will let you take a snap shot of the current viewport and add it to a camera thumbnails view.
- Clicking on any of the thumbnails will change your viewport camera to the camera position shown in the thumbnail.
- You can also choose to add all existing C4D cameras as thumbnail to the list.
- If you change your scene you can choose to update individually selected thumbnails or all of them.
- And of course you can delete the currently selected thumbnail.
- All camera thumbnails are stored with the scene file.
- If someone does not have the plugin on their computer when you share the file then it will still open fine.
Note: This video shows a very early prototype of the system.