Compatible with R20, R21, S22.118 and R23.110 on both OSX (Intel and M1) and Windows
Includes the 4D Paint Brushes, Material View, Layer View, Content View, Texture View, Vertex Paint Brush, SVG Importer and the Vector Graphics System.
No license keys required.
Make sure you install the layouts!
Please note that this does NOT include UDIM Importer or HDRI Texture Connections. They are still sold separately.
Full documentation can be found here.
- Paint with a sculpting style workflow to paint using stamps, stencils and symmetry.
- Lets you work in a UDIM style fashion
- Has new views to work with materials and bodypaint layers in a Photoshop style way
- Use the content browser with all sculpt based brushes to easily let you set your working stamp and stencil.
- Includes a faster vertex painting brush to let you paint smoothly over millions of polygons with no delays, as well as project stencil and stamps directly onto your vertex maps.
- Texture transfer and remapping features to move UVs from one space to another and keep all your painting detail.
- UV mapping tools
- Includes a vector graphics system for creating animated materials
- And a whole lot more
Plugins included in 4D Paint
Preferences and Layouts
Under Edit->Preferences you will find a “Plugins 4D” section. From here you can set the settings for all the 4D Paint tools
- In Content View you can set your stamps and stencils folder locations
- In Material View you can specify your default texture resolution when creating new channels and layers.
- Make sure to install the layouts from the Zip file into your Cinema 4D/library/layout folder.